Melintor

Jun. 19th, 2011 01:52 am
irdm: (Default)
[personal profile] irdm
I have a lot of notes for the world in which I have written my several fantrashy(*) stories and wanted to collate them. Being me, because such athing eats no meat for me, I've bunged up a CMS and piled pages into it.
The exercise of the project is mainly to assemble a cohesive set of notes to cross reference my stories with and into. I'm undoubtabley being pretentiously nerdy but it's a cheap hobby.

If anyone wants to point out inconsistencies in my information, or is just nosey/curious, the pages are at
http://www.melgir.co.uk/melintor/
but still something of a work in progress.

I've stripped out the occassional references to "because of porn" and "but this is pornworld!", etc, so have a token "swedish au-pairs go ninja naked with axes" here. There are no NSFW graphics, unless maps are bad things.

(* - term copywronged by littleonionz)

Date: 2011-06-19 11:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] littleonionz.livejournal.com
I might have missed it but is there owt on't flora and fauna?

Date: 2011-06-19 02:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] irdm.livejournal.com
No. I suppose I could add "as Earth" somewhere?

Profile

irdm: (Default)
irDM

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617 1819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 14th, 2026 06:45 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios